Juntos Bailamos (Together We Dance)
Jasleen & Akshay started the Juntos Bailamos dance company in 2022, We teach Afro-Latin dance forms, Salsa, Bachata, & Kizomba. We provide authentic syllabus courses that help you confidently enjoy your dance forms skills around the globe.
Our philosophy is that if you give it focus and a regular amount of time, along with our high standard of instruction and clear curriculum, you will see the results.
I commenced my journey in Salsa in 2006, engaging in dance for a year and a half. I resumed my participation in social dance events in 2016 and subsequently expanded my repertoire to include Kizomba and Bachata under the guidance of my dance partner, Akshay. In 2022, we established a company named Juntos Bailamos, where we began teaching Kizomba, Salsa, and Bachata at a rented venue. Recognising my aspirations for greater involvement in the dance community, I deepened my expertise by travelling and teaching at national festivals across India in 2024. I am committed to creating an experience in which individuals can embrace the rhythmic energy of dance within a supportive environment. Consequently, I prioritise the dissemination of Social Dance Etiquette, which I regard as a fundamental aspect of my teaching philosophy.
Akshay Sharma
Akshay is an accomplished dancer whose journey began in 2008 when he started training in Contemporary dance under the mentorship of the esteemed choreographer Terence Lewis. His immersion in Afro-Latin dance forms started in 2017.
In 2021, Akshay distinguished himself in the competitive arena by securing the runner-up position in the Bachata category at the Euroson Latino World Salsa Championship, India Qualifier. This accolade demonstrates not only his technical proficiency but also his ability to perform under pressure in a highly regarded competition.
His interest has since expanded to Kizomba, where he has sought training from both national and international masters, including renowned figures such as Albir Rojas, Sanjay MJ, and Enah Lebon. Akshay’s depth of knowledge in these dance forms is further enhanced by his experience in teaching. Over the past few years, he has been dedicated to imparting his expertise in Kizomba, Salsa, and Bachata to aspiring dancers, fostering a deeper appreciation and understanding of these intricate styles.
Link 🔗 to Instagram handle:
https://www.instagram.com/juntosbailamos//?igsh=MXNoZ3NjOGRpZndubQ==
https://www.instagram.com/juntosbailamos//?igsh=MXNoZ3NjOGRpZndubQ==
Link 🔗 to WhatsApp Group:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/BxypWGy7dTr5pnmUrXzMjn
https://chat.whatsapp.com/BxypWGy7dTr5pnmUrXzMjn


